Little Caesars Arena
- Constructed 2015-2017
- Location – Detroit
- Contractor – Barton Malow/Hunt/White
- Concrete Contractors – Tooles, Barton Malow, Ideal Contracting, Blaze & Angelo Iafrate, Colasanti.
- Owner – Downtown Development Authority
- 785,000 sf Arena
- 200,000 sf Offices & Retail attached
- 2 Parking Structures
- Road and Site Work
- Construction Started: April 24, 2015
- Venue Opening: September 12, 2017
- Total concrete – 8100+ Cubic Yards
Little Caesars Arena in The District Detroit will serve as the new home of the Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Pistons, and countless other sports, entertainment and community events. The arena will also feature state-of-the-art technology, fan amenities geared toward creating memorable experiences, innovations throughout, and active community spaces like a streetscape-inspired concourse, a Red Wings practice rink and an outdoor plaza with a massive video wall.